The Medipad non-adherent pads are a sterile, non-adherent dressing pad. Ideal as a primary dressing for low to moderately exuding wounds, this pad is suited to the aseptic dressing technique. The lamination on both sides with a perforated polythene film prevents the pad from sticking to the wound. Our quality wound care treatment and dressings, and first aid supplies are designed using exceptional technology to improve the healing process.
• Size: 5 x 5cm.
• 10 Pieces per Pack
• A highly absorbent dressing non adherent wound pad for lightly exuding wounds.
• Non adherent PE net laminate on both sides
• Rapid absorption of wound exudates through the open weave of the PE net wound pad.
• Fast controlled absorbency of the light exudates. The absorbent non-woven pad is also constructed to avoid strike through.
• Aseptic dressing technique is ensured by the individual peel-apart packaging of each dressing.